All 25 art Reviews

Alternate Reality Mockup Alternate Reality Mockup

Very nice. As simple as it is, I've always liked the color palette of the original Gameboy, and I think you nailed it. The only on the left looks very sharp too. If I didn't know better, I'd swear it was a snapshot from an actual arcade game.

You have amazing talent!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Why thank you. I started making art back in the early decades in 2004 where my talents slowly progress throughout several years of my life.

Star Wars Shmup Star Wars Shmup

If Taito got a hold of the Star Wars license...

This looks fantastic. The work on the "Return" screen especially looks nice, and I really like the idea of the Hoth battle being a danmaku level. The perspective on everything looks great as well.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I enjoyed to make things look interesting.

I wish Cave make a Star Wars license game and how will the heroes dodge enemy fire bullets from an galactic empire in a sadistic fashion? No future or sequels if they get hit by an enemy bullet once with one life? :P

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

This painting feels like it's alive. Your work is awesome, as always, and never ceases to amaze me. I just noticed the mountains at the robot's feet, and I can't help but smile. Keep up the excellent work.

Metroid/Samus Metroid/Samus

Say what you want about Other M as a game, the change in costume design looked great, and your rendition of the helmet looks amazing. I also really like the details on the eyes. Added to Favorites!

Deadartcore responds:

Thanks for your wonderful comment (:

Winter Winter

Very nice. I had to look real close to see that it was, in fact, not a photograph.

5/5, favorited!

Pumpkin Golem Pumpkin Golem

Awesome! Sleepy Hollow meets The Thing. Favorited!

Fear is the mind-killer Fear is the mind-killer

Dune is my all-time favorite science fiction novel. This concept is incredible. I especially like what you did with the stillsuit.

Added to favorites!

FAUX: waiting FAUX: waiting

Big fan of the Faux series. Nice work on this one.

megaman fanart megaman fanart

PROPS! This looks amazing. The unfocused Dozer in the background is a nice touch.

Lady in the water Lady in the water

Simply beautiful!

I particularly love the expression on her face and the sheen of the water on her fingers and lips.

Now, looking at the other reviews, one could nitpick about proportions, scaling and foreshortening all they want. But there are so many finer details on this painting that really catch my eye, the picture overall just works perfectly, and I refuse to make any such comment. Without sounding cheesy, it feels like you've embued this work with its own spirit and given it a life of its own.

In particular, I admire the fact that in going with the theme of the seven deadly sins, you could have gone with something a bit more sultry or just flat-out inappropriate. But you've created something more here.

This one is definitely going into my Favorites. 5/5, 10/10!